Monday, December 24, 2012

Blood Dragon-ish Armor - Progress 2

Slight clipping on the right side due to local alignment on the Symmetry modifier

Well, there it is. Skyrim-fied Blood Dragon Armor. It is approximately 29,000 polygons. My next tasks are to correct MeshSmooth errors (2nd-3rd pass), harden edges, round out a couple components, and make sure the standalone pieces (gloves, boots, body, and helmet) have caps just in case players don't use the full set (no see-through joints). Once those are done, I'll start unwrapping.

---------------
Just listened to the Hellgate: London theme after forgetting about it for, probably, a few months. Ah, fun times. I still have the game install directories, but I'm not sure if the game is functional after migrating from XP. However, it gives me the "insert CD" prompt for singleplayer (promising).

No comments:

Post a Comment