Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BDA Texture Progress 2


I've added the tarnish and scratches to the torso's diffuse texture. I'm working on the normal and specular maps now. Up next, the helmet, gloves, and boots.

I've reached a decision on the armor's skinning woes: I'm going to release it, broken. I can't find a solution to the problem, haven't found the same problem online, and SoMuchMorpher only produces the "You must specify at least one bone" error whose only solution so far has been "Lol. After I looked at it, I figured out what was wrong. :D" as a YouTube comment from a year ago.

Reasoning: I'm going to crowd-source finding a solution to this problem. I haven't made enough noise on my own, so having however many people downloading, using, and pointing out the problem should help. If it works, I'll know why the problem occurred in the first place. If it doesn't, at least I'll have released another armor mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment