Sunday, March 10, 2013

BDA - Updated...or not.

Found a solution to the vertex count problem: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/521561-3ds-max-nif-importer-exporter/page-8#entry5243549

Editing normals above the Skin Modifier but below the BSDismember Modifier fixed it. I wonder if this'll fix the viewangle clipping on the female body...

The male version was all ready to be deployed until I saw the upload window.


3MB over. That's one texture too big. Looks like I'll have to halve the textures for Steam after all. Which isn't a bad thing given the limited upload space modders have on the Workshop. I blanked mine out for some reason. *shrugs*

On the plus side, I now feel it's ready to release as a Beta on the Nexus.

EDIT:

Bwahahahaha! Found a glow texture that is bigger than it should be. Lowering its resolution will put me just under the upload limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment