Thursday, September 20, 2012

A+ Certification Study Cards and Practice Tests

I've found a couple online practice tests and flash cards to help study for A+ Certification, but I'm not too confident with them. Why? Take a look at some of the questions and answers:

Apparently DVD-/+RW (1997/1999), DVD-RAM (1998), and BD-RE (2006) do not exist. This is for the 2009 test I believe. However, the dates were grabbed from the first 5 results of a Google search, so take them with a grain of salt.




According to this practice test, the correct answer is the second one. Is a printer with only a USB A or B connector not considered a USB device then? Some portable USB devices used mini-B. I haven't seen a mini-B connection on a PC, laptop maybe, but not a desktop. I also haven't seen a USB B on a PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment